Exclaimer is the recognized global leader in business email signature management solutions. We provide multi-award-winning, on-premise and cloud-based email signature solutions to over 75 million users worldwide.
This online guide covers all available features and functionality within the Exclaimer Cloud new user interface, including screenshots and examples. There are eight major sections to help you create, manage, and deliver your signatures:
- The Getting Started section covers signing up for an Exclaimer Cloud account and exploring the Cloud dashboard.
- The Configuration section covers connecting to Microsoft 365 or Google, managing your user data and mail flow, connecting your Gmail or Outlook signatures, and configuring Exchange On-Premises options.
- The Signatures section covers creating, editing, and managing your signatures, including folders and rules.
- The Signatures Tester section covers using the interactive Signatures Tester tool.
- The Analytics section covers using the Engagement, Signature Usage, and Feedback Analytics functionalities.
- The Account Settings section covers accessing and managing your Exclaimer Cloud Billing and Subscription settings.
- The Troubleshooting section covers accessing diagnostic logs and using the Message Capture feature.
- The Solutions section provides solutions to common scenarios users experience when using Exclaimer Cloud, including queries, error resolutions, and how-to guides for a range of functionalities.