Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This article guides you through the process of deploying the Cloud Signature Update Agent for macOS via Intune.
This article consists of the following sections:
Steps on how you can prepare the App for deployment.
- Steps on how you can create your App in the Endpoint Manager.
Preparing the App
Follow these steps to prepare the app for deployment:
- Click Download for macOS to download the Cloud Signature Agent to your Mac.
- Once the .dmg file has been successfully downloaded, extract the .pkg file.
- Now, you need to create an intunemac file.
- Follow the commands to use the Microsoft Intune App Wrapping Tool for macOS as outlined in the Microsoft Intune App Wrapping Tool for macOS.
Creating an App
Follow these steps to create an App in the Endpoint Manager:
- Login to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- From the left pane click Apps then click All apps.
- Click Add, then select Line-of-business app from the App type dropdown.
- Click Select to proceed.
- From the Add App pane, click Select app package file to select the relevant package file to be included.
For macOS, it'll be intunemac.
- Click OK to proceed.
- Enter the App information:
- In Name, enter Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent (macOS).
- In Description, enter Client-side application for the Exclaimer Cloud service.
- In Publisher, enter Exclaimer Ltd.
- In Minimum Operating System, select macOS High Sierra 10.13.
- Click Next to select All devices.
- Click Next to proceed, then click Create to create the defined app.