Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This article guides you through the process of deploying the Cloud Signature Update Agent for Windows via Intune.
This article consists of the following sections:
Steps on how you can create your App in the Endpoint Manager.
- Steps on how you can check if the App is assigned correctly to your machine.
Creating an App
Follow these steps to create an App in the Endpoint Manager:
- Login to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- From the left pane click Apps then click All apps.
- Click Add, then select Line-of-business app from the App type dropdown.
- Click Select to proceed.
- From the Add App pane, click Select app package file to select the relevant package file to be included.
- Click OK to proceed.
- Enter the App information:
- In Name, enter Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent (MSI).
- In Description, enter Client-side application for deploying Exclaimer Cloud signatures.
- In Publisher, enter Exclaimer Ltd.
- In App install context, select the relevant install context.
User Context: Installs the app per user.
Device Context: Installs the app at a machine level (similar to using the allusers=1 flag with msiexec).
- Click Next to select All devices to push the MSI to all machines.
- Click Next to proceed then click Create to create the defined app.
The MSI will be uploaded to the Endpoint Manager and will be ready for all devices to pick up.
Checking if the App is assigned to your machine
Follow these steps to check if the app has been assigned correctly to your machine:
- From the left pane click Devices then click All devices.
- Click on the device you want to check then click Managed Apps. You will see a list of all managed Apps that are installed or are waiting to get installed.