Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
The Outlook Web Signatures functionality adds signatures to Outlook Web for Office 365 mailboxes.
This article consists of the following sections:
Pre-requisites you need to know before you grant Outlook Web Signature permissions to read and write signatures to your mailbox settings.
Activating Outlook Web Signatures functionality
To activate the Outlook Web Signatures functionality:
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal, launch your subscription, then click the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings:
- The Settings window is displayed, select the Azure/Office 365 Permissions tab:
Granting permissions to use Outlook Web Signatures
To enable and grant permissions to use Outlook Web Signatures:
- Click Grant permission & enable to allow Outlook Web Signatures to work.
This implies that you, as an Administrator, need to grant Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for Office 365 Outlook Web App appropriate permissions to use the Exchange Web Services including full access to all user mailboxes.
- The Microsoft Sign in window is displayed. Provide your Global Administrator credentials to proceed:
- Now, the permissions request window is displayed with a list of all permissions that the Exclaimer Cloud Signatures for office 365 Outlook Web requires:
- full access to all mailboxes
- read and write all user mailbox settings
- sign in and read all user profiles
Click Accept to proceed.
Once you have successfully granted permissions, the Outlook Web Signatures functionality is enabled.
- If required, click Disable to disable the Outlook Web Signatures functionality.
Example of a signature downloaded in Outlook Web
Once you restart Outlook, click New Email. You will notice that the default signature has been downloaded onto your new email.