Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You can purchase the Exclaimer Cloud subscription using Direct Debit as well.
Direct Debit payment method
To add Direct Debit details to your account:
- Login to the Exclaimer Cloud portal and click Payment methods:
- Click Add Bank Debit...
The 'GoCardless' secure bank account entry page is displayed. Fill in your bank details then click Setup Direct Debit.
To purchase a subscription using Direct Debit:
- Login to the Exclaimer Cloud portal, then you can either:
- Click Manage against the subscription you want to purchase then click Purchase.
- Click on the Buy Now tab. From the list of all your subscriptions available, click Purchase against the required subscription.
For example, this screen displays the Purchase option from within Manage.
The Details screen is displayed:
- In Total number of email users who will receive a signature, enter the total number of unique email addresses processed by Exclaimer.
- If you want a particular email signature designed by Exclaimer's design team, select Template Services.
- In Total designs, enter the number of templates you want the Exclaimer's design team to work on. For example:
- Make sure you select the Terms and Conditions before you proceed to purchase the selected subscription.
- Click Confirm to proceed.
- The Pricing & Billing Frequency screen is displayed. If you selected to purchase the Exclaimer's Template services, then a screen similar to this will be displayed:
- Select if you want a Monthly subscription billing period - you will see the price next to the option.
- Select if you want a Yearly subscription billing period - you will see the price next to the option.
- Click Continue to proceed. The Bank/Cardholder Details screen is displayed. If you don't have any payment method setup, you will be prompted to set up a payment method.
In this case, select Direct Debit.
- Confirm your billing and contact information then click Continue to proceed.
The Purchase Complete screen is displayed showing the Exclaimer product, quantity and price you purchased.
- You can now click Launch to launch your subscription (as required, for Office 365 or G Suite) or click Manage to manage your subscription (this includes: Adding another login to your Exclaimer Cloud subscription, viewing your subscription details, such as number of users, whether it is an Active subscription or in Trial, access to your Subscription ID and so on).