Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
The emails sent to Exclaimer Cloud are not being delivered (or delivery is delayed) and the Office 365 message trace shows the following error:
You received this error message because the Exclaimer proxy server is unable to identify the server to which the message needs to pass.
Typically, this scenario occurs when the Mail Routing options in Exclaimer Cloud are configured to return messages to the Sender Domain. The configuration implies that Exclaimer Cloud performs a lookup for each processed email, passing the processed email back to the server(s) specified within the sending domain name’s MX records.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription.
Click on the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings.
- The Settings window is displayed, select the Mail Flow tab.
- Click the Edit button under the Mail Routing.
- From the Mail routing mode drop-down, select Static Domain.
- In Domain name, enter the Office 365 domain name (ending in .onmicrosoft.com).
- Click Save to save the changes.