Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Exchange On-Premises is a feature that allows users, who use both Office 365 and On-Premises Exchange, to utilize all the benefits of the full Exclaimer Cloud solution (such as, the template designer on a friendly web-based user interface) for all their mailboxes; without migrating from their On-Premises Exchange environment into Cloud.
To make this work, you need to install the Exclaimer Exchange Transport Agent on all your Exchange servers - this will act as a gateway to the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Service and will imprint your mail with the signatures.
Accessing the Exchange On-Premises Configuration Settings
To access the Exchange On-Premises:
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and click the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings:
- The Settings window is displayed, select the Exchange On-Premises tab then click Edit:
- The Exchange On-Premises window is displayed:
The Exchange On-Premises window consists of all settings required to set up the Transport Agent to route mail from your Exchange servers. This window consists of:
- Service Uri
- API Keys
- Download option to the Exclaimer Exchange Transport Agent
This is the address of the imprint server your emails will pass through in order to receive a signature.
This is a list of API keys that the software uses to authenticate with the Exclaimer Cloud environment. The API keys is the first stage of validation that the agent needs to pass in order to route an email to the Exclaimer service.
You can have as many API keys as required, although it is suggested to have only one and it can be utilised on any number of Exchange Servers. Please note that any API is only valid for 12 months after its creation. A warning to renew the API keys is displayed in the Event Log closer to the time.
Exclaimer Exchange Transport Agent
This section consists of:
- Link to the knowledge base articles with steps on how to configure Exchange and Exclaimer Cloud:
- Installing Exclaimer Exchange Transport Agent on Windows Server Desktop experience.
- Installing Exclaimer Exchange Transport Agent on Windows Server Core.
- Link to download the Exclaimer Exchange Transport Agent.