Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud
This article guides you through the process of installing the client-side, for Windows, to download your signatures to Outlook.
Before you install the Cloud Signature Update Agent for Windows, please ensure:
- Your Administrator has configured Outlook Signatures in the Exclaimer portal
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.6.2 (x86 and x64) are installed
- You are running one of the following versions of Microsoft Outlook on Windows 7 or above:
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Outlook 2016
- Outlook 2019
To install the Cloud Signature Update Agent for Windows
Follow these steps to install the signature agent for Windows:
- Click Download for Windows to download the Cloud Signature Agent to your Windows.
- Open the Downloads folder and double-click the exe.
- Click Install to proceed with the installation.
- Let the installation complete.
You can confirm that it is running from the Task Manager: