Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
This article guides you through the process of uninstalling the client-side for macOS, which downloaded your signatures to Outlook and/or Apple Mail.
Uninstalling Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent for macOS
Follow these steps to uninstall the agent for macOS:
- From the .dmg file you downloaded (at the installation time), you now need the 'uninstall.sh' file.
- From the Launchpad, open the Terminal.
- Drag the uninstall.sh into the Terminal window and press [Enter] to run the script.
- Once the uninstall script has run successfully:
- Double-check the Activity Monitor to ensure there is no reference to the Exclaimer Signature Agent.