Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite | Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Template Editor
Your signature template requires the use of web-hosted images, however, you are unable to access the web directory for the company website.
Google Drive is a free service that allows multiple file types to be uploaded to the directory, including images that you can easily maintain and store.
Google Drive has made some changes to the way files are shared on their platform, which can cause the images to not appear within the signature template - however, it is still possible to use hosted images using Google Drive.
To host images using Google drive:
- Upload images to the Google Driver platform.
- Once the image has been uploaded, click on the image itself then click Share.
Ensure that the Link Sharing permissions allow anyone with the link to view the image, otherwise the image will not show correctly.
- Copy the generated link, and paste it into the Image/Logo Tool in Exclaimer Cloud.
- If you are using the On-Premise Signature solutions, click on Image at the top of the window, and paste the link into the Image Location field.
- At the moment, the image will not show correctly. To ensure it can be seen - locate the text open?id within the URL, and change this to be uc?id