Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite | Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Template Editor
Your signature is required to feature the Trust Pilot widget, to allow recipients to leave a review for any services you offer. Trust pilot itself has multiple options for the widget and generates HTML code that you can import into some mail clients.
Depending on which Exclaimer product you are using, there are different methods of integrating Trust Pilot into your signature template.
The setup for the widget is similar for both Exclaimer Cloud Signatures and On-Premise Signatures, using the HTML code generated from the Trust Pilot Widgets.
For both products, open up the code into a plain text editor such as Notepad, Atom, Notepad ++ or any text document to make it easier to read.
You will need to extract the image URL and Hyperlink from the code.
Look out for <img src= and <a href= in the code to find the relevant objects.
In this example, we have extracted the following hyperlinks and image URLs:
Other code you may need to use, depending on the widget, such as the image sizes and font styles.
Method 1 - Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G-Suite
- Use the Image/Logo tool from the toolbar on the left-hand side, drag this onto the canvas to add the images into the template one by one.
- Copy and paste the image URLs into the Linked Image URL box then click OK.
The images will load into the Signature Canvas:
- To add the hyperlinks, click on each image to add the URL, select the Hyperlink tab and enter the URL in Destination URL.
- To change the image sizes, click on each image to add the size, select the Size tab then go to Size and apply the correct Width and or Height based on the code.
- When complete, the Trust Pilot widget should look correct, based on the code you have used.
Method 2 - Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Template Editor
- When inside the template editor, click on the Custom Image tool from the toolbar at the top of the editor window.
- Copy and paste the image URLs in Location, and web URLs in Hyperlink then click OK.
- The images will load into the signature. Add a single return line after each image or element from the widget, until you have the required layout.
- The images will appear quite large, but you can change the size of the images in the template.
- To change the image sizes, click on each image, and edit the Size using the image properties on the right-hand side of the editor, keeping the aspect ratio set to True. Then, apply the correct Image width and/or Image height based on the code supplied.
- Once complete, preview the signature, the Trust Pilot widget should look similar to the code used.