Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite | Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
When troubleshooting, it can be helpful to recreate the Outlook mail profile. This helps rule-out issues with corruption and old settings.
To recreate the Outlook mail profile:
- Open Control Panel
- Click Mail:
- On the Mail Setup dialog box, click Show Profiles:
- Click Add:
- Give your new profile a name:
- Follow the Add Account wizard to add your mail account.
- Set the new profile as the default profile for Outlook to use:
- Click OK
- Launch Outlook
- Allow time for the new profile to synchronise with Exchange
- If everything is ok with the new profile, remove the original profile: