Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
There may be times where you need to update Office 365 connectors and the transport rule, using the Office 365 Connector Setup wizard. To do this, follow steps below:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
2. Click the Launch button for your subscription.
3. Click the Settings button from the options list in the top right of your screen:
The Settings page is displayed:
4. Select the Mail Flow tab:
Mail Flow options are displayed:
5. Click the Setup button associated with Office 365 Connector Setup. The Office 365 Connector Setup wizard is launched:
6. Click Next. You are prompted to sign in to Office 365 as a Global Administrator (be sure that you are entering the credentials for the correct Office 365 tenant):
7. Once signed in, you are prompted to accept a permissions request, click accept:
8. You will now be prompted to authenticate to allow Exclaimer Cloud to run a PowerShell script to automatically configure the required mail flow settings:
9. Copy the code provided on your screen, then click Authorize. A new tab will be opened in your browser.
10. In the new browser tab, paste the code into the box, then click next:
11. Sign in using your Global Administrator credentials:
12. You will receive a confirmation that you have successfully signed in.
13. Return to the Exclaimer Cloud tab
14. Choose which emails should be routed to Exclaimer Cloud for signature processing
(the wizard remembers the last settings used):
Here, you can choose to process emails for everyone, or only for users in a specific group.
15. Having made your selection, click Next and the setup wizard recreates the configuration for the Office 365 tenant:
Exclaimer Cloud runs through a number of tasks to configure the required mail flow settings:
10. When the wizard is complete, confirmation is displayed:
11. Click Close to return to the Mail Flow page.
12. Click Close to exit the wizard.