From 30 June 2021, the following On-Premise products will no longer be available for purchase:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For any further questions, please contact the Exclaimer Sales team.
In order to use the Restore To Mailbox or the Batch Importer features, you will need to create or specify an Exchange Mailbox Access account.
- Launch Mail Archiver.
- Navigate to 'Settings' tab under the 'Mail Archiver' section as shown below:
- Under Exchange Mailbox Access click Configure.
- If you have previously run the Exchange Mailbox Access wizard and already have an ExclaimerEMA account, select "I already have an account that meets all the criteria above", then specify the credentials for the account and finish the wizard.
Otherwise, click Next.
- The page will load populated with the default domain and EMA account name 'ExclaimerEMA'. If you want to amend this username, you can do so.
- Enter the password that you would like to set for this account in the password box then click Next.
- If Mail Archiver is installed on the Exchange server, a PowerShell script will run automatically to create the account.
Next, it will grant the required rights to the account. Click next then skip to step 15.
If Mail Archiver is not installed on an Exchange server you will be prompted to generate a script:
- Click Generate Script and when prompted, save the script.
- Copy the saved script onto the Exchange server.
- On the Exchange server, run Exchange Management Shell.
- Drag and drop the script into Exchange Management Shell, then press enter.
- Enter the password used in Step 6. The script will continue to create and configure the account.
- In Mail Archiver, click Next.
- Specify the password used in Step 6 once again.
- Click Next.
- The creation of the EMA account is now completed. Click finish.