Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You have made changes to your client-side signature and want this to be updated within Gmail immediately.
Currently, Exclaimer Cloud automatically synchronizes signatures to Gmail once every 60 minutes. The steps below will allow you to start a manual synchronization.
- Log in to the Exclaimer Cloud portal
- Click Launch to open your subscription
- Go to the Hamburger icon in the top right-hand corner of the window
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Go to Synchronization
- Under Synchronize signatures to Gmail, click Start:
Once the synchronization is complete, sign out, then back into Gmail to see the changes to your signature.