Relevant Products: Template Editor | Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Auto Responder
You have already set up your template library share as per the instructions outlined here: Setup the Template Library share for use with Template Editor and you are now ready to start using the Template Editor with your on-premise Exclaimer product.
Using Exclaimer On Premise products with Template Editor
To use Template Editor with your on-premise Exclaimer product:
- In the Exclaimer Template Editor Setup Wizard, you are prompted to choose how you would like to create, maintain and publish your templates. Select Directly connected to Exclaimer product servers:
- Now, select which Exclaimer product(s) you are currently using.
Select the relevant products and use the ellipse button (...), on the right-hand side, to select the relevant template library:
- Click Finish to save your changes.
- You will be taken to the templates screen where you can access the templates for your relevant on premise Exclaimer products. On this screen, double-click a template, or right-click and select Edit on any existing templates that you would like to make changes to.
- If required, click Create New to create new templates.
For example purposes, the template DataPlus Signature, Plain has been modified. You can see an orange pencil sign in the bottom-right corner of the thumbnail - this means that changes have been made and the template now needs to be published in order for these changes to reflect in the live signature.
- To publish the changes, simply click on the pencil icon or alternatively, right-click on the template then click Publish.
Once the template has been published, the changes will go live almost immediately without requiring any interaction with the Exclaimer on-premise product.