Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You have configured a standard username and password based Exclaimer Cloud account and now wish to login using either Microsoft or Google authentication:
To enable this option, follow the steps below:
- Login to the Exclaimer Portal under your current account:
- Go to Account at the top of the page:
- Click the Sign in with Google or Sign in with Microsoft button under the Third-Party Authentication section under Security:
- Select or sign in to the required account.
- After successfully signing in to your Google or Microsoft account, you will then be taken back to the accounts page, where you will now see your additional account under Third-Party Authentication:
You can now sign in Exclaimer portal using that option on the main sign-in screen.
To remove this at any time, simply click Remove next to the authentication method.