Relevant products: Exclaimer Cloud for 365 | Exclaimer Cloud for GSuite
You have configured a standard username and password based Exclaimer Cloud account and now wish to login using either Microsoft or Google authentication.
To enable this option, follow the below steps:
- Login to the Exclaimer Portal under your current account
- Go to Account at the top of the page
- Click the Sign in with Google or Sign in with Microsoft button under the Third-Party Authentication section within Security
- Choose or sign in with the chosen account
- After successfully signing in to your Google or Microsoft account, you will then be taken back to the accounts page, where you will now see your additional account under Third-Party Authentication
You can now sign into the Exclaimer portal using that option on the main sign-in screen.
To remove this at any time, simply click the 'Remove' option next to the authentication method.