Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You are trying to setup Additional Attributes with your Exclaimer Cloud product, but when running the wizard it fails with the error:
This is most commonly caused by "Conditional Access" controls in your environment, which are used to do things such as enforce MFA on admin accounts and other restrictions.
Conditional access also limits PowerShell scripts from running, resulting in the above error.
The solution is to either disable the conditional access policy or add an Exception to the conditional access for the account you are using, while you are running this wizard.
If you are not aware of any conditional access policies then it is likely enforced and managed by Azure.
To manage this please follow the below steps:
- Go to the Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com/)
- Sign in with your 365 Global Admin account
- Go to the "Conditional Access" options shown below.
- You should see a list of conditional access policies, and an option to 'Exclude a specific user'.
- Select this and enter the user details of the user
- Click save
- Now re-run through the wizard
You should now find that the wizard completes as expected.
You can now re-enable or removed the exception from the policy.