Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Google Workspace| Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition
You would like to add additional information to your mailto: hyperlinks. For example, you need to Cc another email address and require a subject line to be added at the same time.
Adding a Cc, Bcc or Subject
To add only a Cc, Bcc or Subject, follow the steps below:
- Insert your hyperlink into the signature template.
- Add your mailto: prefix followed by the primary mailing address.
- Add a ? at the end of the mailing address followed by one of these prefixes:
- cc: Includes a Carbon copy (Cc) mailing address.
- bcc: Includes a Blind carbon copy (Bcc) mailing address.
- subject: Adds the text to the Subject field in the email.
- body: Adds the text to the Body of the email.
- Follow these with a "=" and the address required.
Example of mailto: with Cc
Adding a Cc and Subject
To add a Cc and Subject, follow the steps below:
- As described above, add a Cc to your mailto: hyperlink.
- After the Cc add & (an Ampersand) followed by Subject=
- Insert your Subject line as required.
Example mailto: with Cc and Subject message