Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G-Suite
You are using Exclaimer Cloud, and wish to manually query the Google Directory data which Exclaimer Cloud synchronizes.
Follow the steps below to use the Directory API tool, and see exactly which information is currently held in Google Directory:
2. In the right hand panel enter the email address of the user you wish to query in the "userKey" field.
3. In the "projection" drop down select "full"
4. With the details filled click on the execute button
5. When prompted, sign into a scoped G-Suite account to authenticate the query:
5. Scroll below the input settings to reach the values for each field contained for the user in Google Directory.
The results page will show the data in Google Directory that should sync to Exclaimer Cloud. These can then be copied to a txt file to be supplied to Exclaimer Support to help troubleshoot any issues you have.