Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
If you need to migrate your Exclaimer Cloud subscription to a new Office 365 tenant, follow steps below:
1. Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and click the Settings button, from the options list in the top right of your screen:
The Settings page is displayed, defaulting to the Azure/Office 365 Directory Access tab.
2. Click the Edit option beneath Azure/Office 365 Directory Access section:
You are prompted to enter credentials for a Global Administrator:
3. Click OK to access a Microsoft environment, where you should enter Global administrator credentials for your ORIGINAL tenant, the click OK.
4. You are returned to the Exclaimer portal, and are asked to specify your Office 365 Domain name:
5. Enter the domain for your NEW tenant and click Next. You are directed to a Microsoft environment, where you should enter Global administrator credentials for your NEW tenant, the click OK.
6. In a new browser window, log into Office 365 (https://www.office.com) using Global Administrator credentials for the ORIGINAL tenant.
7. Navigate to Setup > Domains and remove the entry for your ORIGINAL domain.
8. In Exclaimer Cloud, run Office 365 Connector Setup for the NEW tenant.