Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
To migrate to a new Office 365 tenant, you need to:
- Remove the Exclaimer SMTP domain from your previous tenant.
- Migrate the Cloud tenant.
- Remove any Azure Apps from the previous tenant.
Removing Exclaimer SMTP domain
To remove the Exclaimer SMTP domain from your previous tenant:
- Log into Office 365 Admin Center using the Global Administrator credentials for the ORIGINAL tenant.
- Navigate to Settings > Domains and remove the entry for your ORIGINAL domain.
To remove the original domain:
- In the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, navigate to Settings > Domains (via the left-hand navigation pane).
- On the Domains page, select the required domain (this will be in the form <unique tenant ID>.smtp.exclaimer.cloud).
- Click Remove.
- Follow any additional prompts then click Close.
Migrating the Cloud tenant
To migrate the Cloud tenant, follow these steps:
Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal, launch your subscription, then click the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings:
The Settings window is displayed. By default, the Azure/Office 365 Permissions tab is selected.
- Click Edit within the Azure/Office 365 Permissions section.
You are prompted to enter the credentials for a Global Administrator. Click OK to proceed.
The Microsoft Sign in window is displayed. Provide your Global Administrator credentials for your ORIGINAL tenant, then click OK.
Once you have successfully signed in, you are returned to the Exclaimer portal.
- Enter your NEW Office 365 Domain name then click Next.
- You are now directed to a Microsoft environment where you need to enter the Global administrator credentials for your NEW tenant then click OK.
- In Exclaimer Cloud, run the Office 365 Connector Setup for the NEW tenant.
Removing Azure Apps
To remove Azure apps from the previous tenant:
For more information, see Removing the Exclaimer Cloud Azure App.