Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
If you need to migrate your Exclaimer Cloud subscription to a new Office 365 tenant, follow these steps:
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and click the options list from the top-right of your screen then select Settings:
The Settings window is displayed. By default, the Azure/Office 365 Permissions tab is selected.
- Click Edit within the Azure/Office 365 Permissions section.
You are prompted to enter the credentials for a Global Administrator:
- Click OK to access a Microsoft environment. Enter the Global administrator credentials for your ORIGINAL tenant then click OK.
- You are returned to the Exclaimer portal - enter your NEW Office 365 Domain name then click Next.
- You are directed to a Microsoft environment where you should enter the Global administrator credentials for your NEW tenant then click OK.
- In a new browser window, log in to Office 365 (https://www.office.com) using the Global Administrator credentials for the ORIGINAL tenant.
- Navigate to Settings > Domains and remove the entry for your ORIGINAL domain.
- In Exclaimer Cloud, run the Office 365 Connector Setup for the NEW tenant.