Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Having configured Exclaimer Cloud for the first time (or having changed Mail Flow settings), you see one of the following errors when sending an email:
These errors occur when:
- The MX record for the specified domain (specified during the initial configuration) points to a third party server
- When you have chosen incorrect settings within the Exclaimer Mail Flow
As a result, emails are not routed back to Office 365 after they are processed by Exclaimer Cloud.
To resolve this issue, you should update Mail Flow settings and specify your .onmicrosoft.com domain. This ensures that all emails routed through the Exclaimer Cloud service will be returned to your Office 365 tenancy, for transmission to the final recipients.
To update Mail Flow settings, follow the steps below:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (www.portal.exclaimer.com).
2. Click the Launch
3. Click the Settings button at the top of the page.
4. Access the Mail Flow
5. Under the Mail Routing heading, click the Edit button:
6. Choose the Static Domain mail routing mode.
7. Enter your .onmicrosoft.com domain name:
Finding your Office 365 tenancy domain name
If you are not sure what your Office 365 tenancy domain name (i.e. your domain.onmicrosoft.com) is called, you can find it via the Office 365 Admin Center, as follows:
1. Log into the Office 365 portal.
2. Open the Exchange Online Admin Center.
3. Go to Mail flow, and select Accepted Domains.