Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You want to configure the folder scope for a new folder.
This section describes the steps on:
Creating a new folder
Follow these steps to create a new folder:
- On the home page, click New Folder to create a new folder.
The Create Folder window is displayed.
- In Name, enter a name for the new folder.
- In Description, enter a valid description for the folder (the description will be displayed on the signature tile).
- Click OK to create a new folder with the entered name and description.
Configuring the folder scope
Follow these steps to configure the folder scope:
- To restrict the folder to certain users, hover your mouse over the folder and click Select senders.
- The Select senders window is displayed. As required, select the relevant tab: Include or Exclude.
In the Select Senders window, you can either add new people or groups to the selected folder or you can edit existing users.
- To edit existing users within the selected folder, click the pencil next to the user you want to edit.
- To add new people or groups within the selected folder, click Add People/Groups. Select the required users the folder applies to then click OK to save the changes.
- The changes will be reflected in the Select Senders window.
- Click OK to confirm the settings and close the window.
- The selected folder will now display the updated users/groups for the signature policies.