Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You want to make additional attributes in your local Active Directory (AD) available, for Exclaimer Cloud to pick up, for use in your signatures.
For such scenarios, you need to configure the Additional Azure AD Attributes for use in Exclaimer Cloud using your Azure AD Connect tool:
Running the AD Connect Tool
Follow the steps below to run the AD Connect Tool:
- Open the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect, click Tasks to display a list of all the available tasks.
- From the Additional tasks list, select Customize Synchronization Options:
- Click Next.
- When prompted, log in with your Office 365 Global Administrator account.
- You will see the options to select the applicable directory. Ensure these are correct then click Next:
- You will see the Domain and OU filtering options. As required, you can select options to synchronize only the selected domains or OUs, or all AD domains and OUs.
- Click Next to display Optional features.
- Ensure that the Direct extension attribute sync option is selected:
- Click Next to display the Directory extensions:
Here, you can select what attributes are added for synchronization into Azure AD and where they can then be synchronized with Exclaimer Cloud.
- Once you have selected all the required attributes, click Next.
The Ready to configure page is displayed:
- Click Configure to start the configuration.
By default, the tick-box to start synchronization is selected, so Azure AD should synchronize immediately.
- Once the configuration is completed, the Configuration complete page is displayed:
- Click Exit.
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and perform a manual data synchronization to ensure that the data is synchronized with Exclaimer.