Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You wish to define a date/time period within which a signature will be used - for example, you want a signature with time-limited promotional content or include a holiday message at certain times of the year, and so on.
Having defined the required signature, you can apply the date and time settings, as follows:
- Hover your cursor over the required signature then select Set date/time trigger:
The Set date/time trigger window is displayed with date and time options:
- Select the Apply within Date/Time range checkbox to activate the settings.
- In the Start and End date fields, click the calendar icon and select the required date using the calendar picker:
- In the Start and End time fields, click on the clock icons to select a time from the list.
The time is listed at half-hourly intervals:
- If you need a more specific time, click on the time field then type in the required time manually:
- You must specify a time. If you attempt to save settings when the Date/Time range is activated but the time field is blank, you will be warned that this information is required:
- Once you have defined the required dates and times, click OK.
The signature is updated. When browsing through your signatures, you will see a Date/Time range applies note at the bottom of the signature tile:
Watch this video on how to apply the time and date range to your signature:
What formatting does the date range use?
The formatting used is based on the UI language that you have chosen.
How can I tell if a signature is active or inactive because of date restrictions?
If a signature is associated with a date/time restriction, you will see a Date/Time range applies note at the bottom of the signature tile.
Currently, this does not indicate whether the signature is active - to view its status, you should access Set date/time trigger details and check the dates specified.