Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You would like a particular signature to apply only when emailing a specific email address or domain.
To apply a signature based on the recipient of the email:
- Hover your cursor over the required signature tile and click the Select recipients option:
- The Select recipients window is displayed with a focus on the Include option.
The Include tab enables you to specify the email addresses or domains you wish to apply this signature to.
- Click Add Recipient to display the Add recipient window:
- In Specific email address or domain, enter the email address or domain you wish to apply this signature to.
- Click OK to close the window. The recipients added are now displayed in the Select recipients window:
- Click OK to confirm.
The signature tile on the Home page will also be updated to reflect that the signature will apply to Specific recipients: