Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You want to apply a client-side signature to one or more users so that the users can see the signature in Outlook or Gmail as they compose their emails.
To apply client-side signatures:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page, in the processing sequence.
- Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
- The Signature rules window is displayed.
For Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365:
- By default, the Server-side (Office 365) tab is opened. Select the Client-side (Outlook) tab:
- Switch on the Download this signature to the client option then set the remaining options as required.
- You can set the following options by default:
- Signature on all New Messages (All messages in Apple Mail) OR
- Signature on Forwards & Replies
- Click Download to download the client-side agent for both Windows and macOS.
- Click OK to proceed without downloading, else click Cancel to close the window.
For Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You will need to run a signature synchronization from your Exclaimer Cloud portal.
For more information, see How to manually synchronize signatures to Gmail