Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You want to apply a client-side signature to one or more users so that the users can see the signature in Outlook or Gmail as they compose their emails.
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and launch your subscription.
- Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
- Select the Client-side tab:
- Enable the option Download this signature to the client (Office 365) or Synchronize this signature with Gmail (G Suite)
- Optional - for Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365, you can choose to set this signature as default in Outlook for new messages and/or forwards and replies.
- Click OK
For Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite you will need to run a signature synchronization from your Exclaimer Cloud portal. How to manually synchronize signatures to Gmail
For Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 you will need to ensure that the Cloud Signature Update Agent is installed on the end user's PC for it to download signatures for use in Outlook. For more information about the Cloud Signature Update Agent, please see The Cloud Signature Update Agent