Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
Once you have created a signature, you can determine how it is deployed to your users using signature rules.
This article describes the steps on how you can apply signature rules for client-side deployment.
For server-side deployment, see How to apply a server-side signature.
Applying client-side signature rules
To apply client-side signature rules:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page, in the processing sequence.
- Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
- The Signature rules window is displayed.
For Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365:
- By default, the Server-side (Office 365) tab is opened. Select the Client-side (Outlook) tab:
- Switch on the Download this signature to the client option then set the remaining options as required.
- You can set the following options by default:
- Signature on all New Messages (All messages in Apple Mail) OR
- Signature on Forwards & Replies
- Click Download to download the client-side agent for both Windows and macOS.
- Click OK to proceed without downloading, else click Cancel to close the window.
For Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite:You need to run a signature synchronization from your Exclaimer Cloud portal.
For more information, see How to manually synchronize signatures to Gmail