Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
If your subscription is configured with client-side signature rules, signatures can be synchronized to the users' local computers, for use in Microsoft Outlook on Windows.
For the synchronize process to work, the Cloud Signature Update Agent needs to be running on each user's computer.
To deploy the Cloud Signature Update Agent via an MSI package, you need to:
Downloading MSI package
To download the MSI package for the Cloud Signature Update Agent:
- Download the MSI installer for the Cloud Signature Update Agent.
Creating a group policy
To create a group policy:
- Open the Group Policy Management console, right-click on the domain name and select Create a GPO in this domain, and link it here...
- Specify a name for the new GPO and click OK.
- Right-click the newly created GPO and click Edit.
- Navigate to User Configuration, select Policies, then select Software Settings:
- Right-click Software installation, select New then click Package:
- Select the MSI package you downloaded earlier.
- From the Deploy Software window, select Assigned as the deployment method and click OK:
- From the Group Policy Management Editor, right-click on the Exclaimer software package and select Properties. The Exclaimer Outlook Signature Update Agent Properties window is displayed.
- Select the Deployment tab and tick the Install this application at logon option, then click OK.