Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Exclaimer Cloud is available in two 'modes':
- Configured. An administrator has run required setup to activate a connection between your Office 365 tenancy and Exclaimer Cloud. This means that user data is synchronized, so you can create, enable and apply signatures to users in your organization.
- Preview. Sometimes you might just want to dive in and take a look at the Signature Designer to see what's available, before connecting your email services. In this mode, you can create, save and preview any number of signatures, but these cannot be enabled or applied to users.
When you are ready to configure a connection between Exclaimer Cloud and Office 365, our intuitive setup wizard will guide you through the process.
Having set up your subscription and launched the product, you can either select Connect to your email system or Try the Signature Designer:
If you select Connect to your email system, you are asked to choose which features you wish to configure:
The options that you choose here determine how the setup wizard progresses - please click the appropriate link below for setup instructions:
- How to setup an Office 365 subscription to use both server-side and client-side signatures
In this mode, signatures can be synchronized to users' computers for use in Microsoft Outlook, or applied by Exclaimer's Cloud service as appropriate. If Exclaimer Cloud processes a message and detects that a signature has been applied via Microsoft Outlook, it routes the message straight to Office 365, for delivery. Alternatively, if no existing signature is detected and an applicable signature is found, that signature is applied before the message is routed to Office 365, for delivery.
- How to setup an Office 365 subscription to use server-side signatures.
In this mode, signatures are applied to all email messages via Exclaimer's Cloud service, irrespective of which browser/device/email client is used.
- How to setup an Office 365 subscription to use client-side signatures.
In this mode, signatures are synchronized to users' computers for use in Microsoft Outlook.
When messages are sent from Outlook, they are sent directly via Office 365.
(they are not routed to Exclaimer Cloud for processing)
Can I change my configuration later?
If you choose to configure your new subscription for server-side only, you can add client-side deployment at any time afterwards.
Similarly, if you choose to configure your new subscription for client-side only, you can add server-side deployment at any time afterwards.