Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365, Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You have a requirement for users within your company to be able to apply a certain server-side signature on one-off emails. This signature may need to be applied instead of the default signature that applies to the user.
You can configure a subject line trigger rule to apply a signature. To do this:
- Click signature rules
- Enable the Only add this signature if the subject contains option
- Enter the text you wish to use as the subject line trigger word/phrase
- Optional - Enable the option Remove this text from the subject to remove the subject line trigger word/phrase from the email once this signature has been added by Exclaimer Cloud
- Click OK to save changes.
To apply this signature:
- When composing an email enter the subject line trigger word/phrase in the subject line of the email
- If the option to "Remove this text from the subject" is enabled, the email will be received without the trigger word/phrase: