Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
You have a requirement for users within your organization to be able to apply a certain server-side signature to one-off emails. This signature may need to be applied instead of the default signature that applies to the user.
The following are described below:
To configure a subject line trigger rule for signatures:
- Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com) and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page, in the processing sequence.
- Hover your cursor over the signature that you wish to update and select the Signature rules option:
The Signature rules window is displayed with a focus on the Server-side (Office 365) tab.
- Ensure that the Apply this signature option is enabled.
- Enable the Only add this signature if the subject contains option:
- Enter the text you wish to use as the subject line trigger word/phrase:
- Enable the Remove this text from the subject option to remove the subject line trigger word/phrase from the email once the required signature has been added by Exclaimer Cloud.
This step is optional.
- Click OK to save changes.
To apply the signature:
- When composing an email, enter the subject line trigger word/phrase in the subject line of the email. For example:
- If the option to Remove this text from the subject is enabled, the email will be received without the trigger word/phrase: