Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
You are using Exclaimer Cloud and wish to manually query Azure AD for specific user data, which Exclaimer Cloud synchronizes.
Follow the steps below to use the Graph Explorer tool to view specific user data currently held in Azure:
- Browse to the Azure AD Graph Explorer (https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/graph-explorer)
- Click Login and sign in with your Office 365 Global Administrator account.
- If prompted, accept the permissions request:
- Change the API from V1 to Beta:
In the query box enter the following:
- enter the User Principal Name (UPN) of the user.
Click Run Query.
The results page displays an output similar to this:
- If this relates to your support ticket, copy the content of the output to a text file and send it to Exclaimer Support to help troubleshoot any issues you may have.