Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
There may be times where you need to update the Office 365 connectors and the transport rules, using the Office 365 Connector Setup wizard.
To re-run the Office 365 Connector Setup wizard:
Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal, launch your subscription, then click the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings:
- The Settings window is displayed, select the Mail Flow tab to display all security options:
- Under the Office 365 Connector Setup heading, click Setup.
You are prompted to log in as a Global Administrator and you need to provide the required credentials.
The Office 365 Connector Setup wizard is launched:
- Once signed in, you are prompted to accept a permissions request, click accept:
- You are now prompted to authenticate to allow Exclaimer Cloud to run a PowerShell script to automatically configure the required mail flow settings:
- Copy the code provided on your screen, then click Authorize. A new tab will be opened in your browser.
- In the new browser tab, paste the code into the box, then click next:
- Sign in using your Global Administrator credentials:
- You will receive a confirmation that you have successfully signed in:
- Return to the Exclaimer Cloud tab.
- As required, select which emails should be routed to Exclaimer Cloud for signature processing.
By default, this option is set to all users; however, you can specify the name of a group, in which case only messages sent from users in this group will be sent to Exclaimer Cloud for processing:
(the wizard remembers the last settings used):
- Having made your selection, click Next and the setup wizard recreates the configuration for the Office 365 tenant:
Exclaimer Cloud runs through a number of tasks to configure the required mail flow settings:
- When the wizard is complete, a confirmation is displayed:
- Click Close to return to the Mail Flow page.
- Click Close to exit the wizard.