Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
The Message Capture feature is useful to identify the shape and content of a message, before and after it has been processed, by Exclaimer Cloud.
This feature copies messages that match the Message Capture conditions and email the diagnostic data to the specified diagnostic recipient.
To enable Message Capture:
Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal, launch your subscription, then click the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings:
The Settings window is displayed, select the Diagnostics tab.
- Under the Message Capture heading, click Edit:
- For an Office 365 subscription, you need to enter your Global Administrator credentials.
- Click OK to proceed.
You will be directed to a page within the Microsoft environment where you need to enter your Global Administrator credentials and grant Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 permission to make changes.
Once this is done, you will be returned to the Message Capture and Diagnostics window (in Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365).
- Tick the Enable message capture option.
- In Messages to capture, enter how many messages should be captured before the feature will be automatically disabled.
- In Sender, enter the email address of the sender whose messages you want to capture.
- As required, select whether you want to Capture messages to all recipients, or Capture messages to a specific recipient:
- Tick Capture replies from this recipient to the specified sender to capture reply emails from the recipient.
- In Deliver diagnostic data to, enter an email address within the Office 365 or G Suite tenant.
- Click Save to save the changes made.
Once you receive the diagnostics (this should be three separate emails), send these over to Exclaimer Support by replying to your support ticket via email with the diagnostics attached.
Our support team can then investigate further.