Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
At the time of setting up the Office 365 subscription, in the setup wizard, when the Exclaimer Cloud IP Addresses are added to the whitelist - a prompt is displayed that tells you to run the Enable-OrganizationCustomization command.
This issue occurs because, in most of the Microsoft datacentres, certain objects are consolidated to save space. And, when you use the Exchange Online PowerShell (or the Exchange Admin Center) to modify one of these objects for the first time, you get the prompt to run the Enable-OrganizationCustomization command.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Install the Exchange Online PowerShell module
- Connect to Exchange Online
- Run the Enable-OrganizationCustomization command
To Install the Exchange Online PowerShell V2 module:
Open the Windows PowerShell and run this command as an Administrator:
Confirm that you want to install this PowerShell module.
To connect to Exchange Online:
- If you have Multi-Factor Authentication enabled, run this command:
In <UPN> enter your username.
- If you don't have Multi-Factor Authentication enabled, run this command:
When prompted, enter your password (and the Multi-Factor Authentication verification code if required).
Run the Enable-OrganizationCustomization command: