Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Messages sent to Exclaimer Cloud are not being delivered (or delivery is delayed) and the Office 365 message trace shows the following error:
Typically, this scenario occurs if the Mail Routing options in Exclaimer Cloud are configured to return messages to the Sender Domain. This configuration tells Exclaimer Cloud to perform a lookup for each processed email, passing the processed email back to the server(s) specified within the sending domain name’s MX records.
We would recommend that you change the Mail Routing options within your Exclaimer Cloud subscription so as to deliver the message back to Office 365 directly, instead of the sender domain’s MX records.
To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (exclaimer.com).
2. Click the Launch button for your subscription.
3. Click the Settings button at the top of the page.
4. Click the Mail Flow
5. Click the Edit button under the Mail Routing
6. Choose Static Domain from the drop-down list and then specify the Office 365 domain name (ending .onmicrosoft.com).