Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 | Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
Using Exclaimer Cloud, you would like to create a signature policy which is based on the sender’s email domain - for example, all users with @exclaimer.com as the last part of their email address.
To achieve this, you can specify the required domain using the Select senders option for the required signature – as detailed below:
1. Log into the Exclaimer portal (portal.exclaimer.com).
2. Click the Launch button for your subscription.
3. Create a new signature policy (or modify an existing one).
4. Hover your cursor over the signature and choose the Select senders option:
The Select senders window is displayed. From here you can choose users for whom the signature is/is not applied:
Select the + Add People/Groups button:
The Add person/group window is displayed:
6. Select the Specific user or email address option and enter the required email domain (including the @ symbol):
7. Having typed the required domain, DO NOT select any prompted names, or press Enter. Instead, click on any blank space in the Add person/group window and then click OK. This returns to the Select senders window, with the domain listed:
8. Click OK to confirm and exit back to the main page, where the signature is shown with its updated Applies to: information: