Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
If your subscription is configured for Client-side signature rules, signatures can be synchronized to user's local computers, for use in Microsoft Outlook on Windows.
For the synchronization process to work, the Cloud Signature Update Agent needs to be installed on each user's computer.
Download the MSI fileMSI installer for the Cloud Signature Update Agent
Generate an MST File
- Launch Orca.exe.
- Click File, Open and open the MSI installer for the Cloud Signature Update Agent:
- Click Transform then New Transform.
- Select the Property table:
- Change the value of ALLUSERS to 1:
- Click Transform then Generate Transform.
- Save the transform file.
Create a group policy1. Open the Group Policy Management console and right click on the domain name.
2. Select Create a GPO in this domain, and link it here...:
3. Specify a name for the new GPO and click OK.
4. Right-click the newly created GPO and click Edit.
5. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Policies > Software Settings:
6. Right click on Software installation and select New > Package:
7. Select the MSI package downloaded earlier.
8. Select the Advanced radio button for the deployment method and click OK:
9. Click the Modifications tab and click Add... to add the transform file created earlier.
10. Close the Group Policy Management Editor
11. Ensure that the Group policy is configured to apply to the required computers: