Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
If your subscription is configured for client-side deployment only (so signatures are synchronized to users' computers for use in Microsoft Outlook), and you wish to add server-side deployment (so signatures will be applied via our cloud service, where applicable), follow the steps below.
- Log into the Exclaimer portal and Launch your subscription. All existing signatures (and signature folders) are displayed on the Home page, in processing sequence.
- Hover your cursor over any signature and then select the Signature rules option:
The Signature Rules window is displayed with a focus on client-side options:
- Select the server-side tab (at the top of the page) to access server-side options:
Server-side options are displayed:
- Click the Configure button:
- A summary page is displayed, detailing tasks that will be completed during this setup:
- Click Next to provide Global Administrator credentials:
- Enter the username and password for your Global Administrator account:
- Click Next to specify which users are to receive email signatures via Exclaimer Cloud. By default, this option is set to all users. However, if you wish to process messages for a particular groups of users, you can specify the name of a Distribution group here, in which case only messages sent from users in this group will be sent to the Exclaimer Cloud for processing:
- Having made the required selection (and entered a Group name, if applicable), click Next to confirm the connection:
Exclaimer Cloud runs through a number of tasks to create required connectors and the transport rule:
These tasks are:
- Create a Send Connector. This redirects each message to Exclaimer Cloud where the signature is added before it is delivered to the recipient(s).
- Create a Receive Connector. When Exclaimer Cloud has added the signature, it returns the message back to Office 365 through the Receive Connector.
- A Transport Rule. This allows you to define conditions so you can identify which messages you want to send to Exclaimer Cloud for processing (i.e. to have signatures applied).
In the unlikely event that the Office 365 Connector Setup fails, click the Retry button that shows. If you continue to have issues, simply raise a Support Ticket and an Exclaimer Support Engineer will contact you directly.
- Once these tasks are finished, click Next to confirm the setup:
- Click Next to access the Home page.