Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Uninstalling the Cloud Signature Update Agent on a user's computer will:
- Remove the program
- Stop deploying signatures from Exclaimer Cloud, to Microsoft Outlook (instead, this user will have their signature applied by our server-side service, if applicable)
- Remove any Exclaimer signatures from Microsoft Outlook
- Reinstate any original signatures that were archived for this user when the agent was installed
- Reinstate signature options in Microsoft Outlook (local signature options are read-only when the agent is running)
The uninstall process
To uninstall the Cloud Signature Update Agent for a user, follow the steps below on their computer:
- Press the Windows key+R to display the Run window:
- Type appwiz.cpl into the Open field:
- Press Enter. The Programs and Features window is displayed:
- Double-click the entry for Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent to access Maintenance options:
- Ensure that the Remove the application from this computer radio button is selected and click OK to complete the operation. Once complete, the Programs and Features window is displayed once again, and you should see that the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent item has gone.
- Close this window.