Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
Uninstalling the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent on a user's computer will:
- Remove the program.
- Stop deploying signatures from Exclaimer Cloud to Microsoft Outlook (instead, this user will have their signature applied by our server-side service, if applicable).
- Remove any Exclaimer signatures from Microsoft Outlook.
- Reinstate any original signatures that were archived for this user when the agent was installed.
- Reinstate signature options in Microsoft Outlook (local signature options are read-only when the agent is running)
Uninstalling Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent
To uninstall the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent for a user:
Press the [Windows key] + [R] to display the Run window:
Enter Appwiz.cpl and press [Enter]:
The Programs and Features window is displayed:
- Double-click the entry for Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent to access Maintenance options:
- Ensure that the Remove the application from this computer option is selected then click OK to complete the operation.
Once complete, the Programs and Features window is displayed once again, and you will notice that the Exclaimer Cloud Signature Update Agent item is gone.
- Close the window.