Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
The Sent Items Update feature updates messages in the user's Sent Items folder allowing them to see the signature on sent messages. The message is as it would be displayed to recipients.
First, the Sent Items Update feature must be activated for your subscription. This is done by the Exclaimer Sales team - please raise a request with your sales contact.
Once this is done, you will see a banner message at the top of the page when you access Exclaimer Cloud:
Once the Sent Items Update feature has been activated, it must be enabled in Exclaimer Cloud settings. To do this, follow steps below.
- Log in to Exclaimer Cloud.
- Click the activation banner at the top of the page, or navigate to the Settings option manually.
- Within Settings, select the Mail Flow option:
- Move to the Sent Items Update section at the bottom of the page and click the Grant permission & enable button.
- You are prompted to log in as a Global Administrator, and should provide required credentials.
- Having logged in as a Global Administrator, you will see a list of permissions that Exclaimer Cloud will have when the Sent Items Update feature is enabled.
- Click the Accept button. The Sent Items Update feature is enabled and you are returned to the Mail Flow settings page. Here, you will see a Disable option in the Sent Items Update section, which confirms that this feature is now active.
Now, when a user sends an email and checks the message in their Sent items folder, they will see the message with its Exclaimer signature applied.