Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
The Sent Items Update feature updates emails in the user's sent items folder allowing them to see the signature on sent emails. The message is as it would be displayed to recipients.
This article consists of the following sections:
- Steps to activate the Sent Items Update feature.
- Steps to enable and grant permission to use the Sent Items Update feature.
Activating the Sent Items Update feature
The Sent Items Update feature must be activated for your subscription. This is done by the Exclaimer Sales team - please raise a request with your sales contact.
Once this is done, you will see a banner message at the top of the page when you access Exclaimer Cloud:
Granting permission to use Sent Items Update
Once the Sent Items Update feature has been activated, it must be enabled in the Exclaimer Cloud settings.
To enable Sent Items Update:
- Log in to Exclaimer Cloud.
- Click on the activation banner at the top of the page, or navigate to the Settings option manually.
- Within Settings, select the Mail Flow tab:
- Under the Sent Items Update section (at the bottom of the page), click Grant permission & enable.
- You are prompted to log in as a Global Administrator and you need to provide the required credentials.
- Now, the permissions request window is displayed with a list of permissions that Exclaimer Cloud will have when the Sent Items Update feature is enabled.
- Click Accept.
The Sent Items Update feature is enabled and you are returned to the Mail Flow settings page. You will see a Disable option under the Sent Items Update section, which confirms that this feature is now active.
Now, when a user sends an email and checks the message in their Sent items folder, they will see the message with their Exclaimer signature applied.