Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Microsoft 365
Running the Additional Azure AD Attributes wizard:
Follow the steps below to run the Additional Azure AD Attributes wizard:
- Log into the Exclaimer Cloud portal and click the options list from the top-right of your screen and select Settings:
- The Settings window is displayed, select the Data Synchronization tab.
- To start the wizard, under the Additional Azure AD Attributes heading, click Edit.
- For an Office 365 subscription, you need to enter your Global Administrator credentials.
- Click OK to proceed.
- You will be directed to a page within the Microsoft environment where you need to enter your Global Administrator credentials and grant Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 permission to make changes.
- Once this is done, you will be returned to the Additional Azure Attributes window.
- Select the Sync all Azure AD attributes (includes everything synced from local AD) option:
- Click Next to start the synchronization:
- Once completed, click Close:
- Now, the options under the Additional Azure AD Attributes will look similar to this: