Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365
In order to reduce billable traffic, you have a requirement to only route emails to the Exclaimer Cloud servers for those users who need a signature.
By default, when the server-side setup has been completed, the emails for all users will be routed to Exclaimer Cloud for processing.
In order to restrict which user's emails are routed to the Exclaimer Cloud servers, you can modify the mail flow rule in Exchange Online to only send an email to Exclaimer Cloud if the sender is a member of a group in Office 365.
- Log on to the Office 365 Portal as a Global Administrator.
- Open the admin center.
- Click admin centers and select Exchange.
- Select mail flow and then rules.
- Edit the Identify messages to send to Exclaimer Cloud rule.
- Click add condition:
- Select "The sender..." "is a member of this group"
- Specify a group which only contains the users that you need to apply signatures for.
- Click OK
- Click Save