Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
This article guides you through the process of configuring your Exclaimer Cloud subscription, for BOTH server-side and client-side deployment. This wizard walks you through the steps required to grant permission for Exclaimer Cloud to:
- Synchronize data from your Google Directory, to an Exclaimer Cloud Signatures database (so it can be applied to your signatures)
- Configure G Suite email routing, routing messages via Exclaimer Cloud, so signatures can be applied
- Synchronize signatures to your users' Gmail
Running the setup wizard
To run the setup wizard, follow steps below:
1. Having set up your subscription and launched the product, you can choose to Configure the full operational service or Try out the Signature Designer:
2. Select Configure the full operational service and then click Next to choose features that you wish to configure.
3. Select the server-side and client-side radio button:
4. Click Next to view a summary of tasks that will be completed during this setup:
5. Click Next to choose an account with Super Admin permissions for your G Suite account:
Having chosen an account, you are prompted to grant access for Exclaimer Cloud to access your Google account:
6. Click Allow to grant permission. The wizard will now check for an existing installation of the Exclaimer Cloud G Suite Marketplace application:
7. Having confirmed that the application has not already been installed, Exclaimer Cloud will require you to complete the application installation. To complete the installation, click the Integrate with Google button:
8. You will now be directed to the G Suite Marketplace. Click the Domain Install button to continue:
9. The Domain wide install window will appear. Click Continue to grant permission for the Exclaimer G Suite app to install.
10. A window will appear requesting the right for the Exclaimer G Suite app to access your domain data. Click the checkbox to agree to the application's terms of service and click Accept to confirm.
11. The Exclaimer G Suite app is now installed. A window will appear to confirm this. To close the window, click Done.
12. Close the G Suite Marketplace window.
13. Now the app has been installed, click Next in the G Suite Application window of the Exclaimer Cloud wizard:
14. Exclaimer Cloud will now check the installation of the Exclaimer G Suite application.
15. The next page of the wizard contains Host and IP address information that need to be configured in the G Suite Admin Console:
16. Follow instructions to complete required configuration in the G Suite Admin Console, then return to the wizard and continue with steps below
17. Having completed required setup in the G Suite Admin Console, click the I have completed the setup in G Suite checkbox, Next to synchronize data:
18. When data synchronization is complete, confirmation is displayed:
19. Click Next to complete the wizard, and create your first signature: