Relevant Product: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
This article guides you through the process of configuring your Exclaimer Cloud subscription, for BOTH server-side and client-side deployment.
Running the setup wizard
The Setup wizard will walk you through the steps required to grant permission for Exclaimer Cloud to:
- Synchronize data from your Google Directory to an Exclaimer Cloud Signatures database (so it can be applied to your signatures).
- Configure G Suite email routing (routing messages via Exclaimer Cloud) so signatures can be applied.
- Synchronize signatures to your users' Gmail.
To run the setup wizard, follow the steps below:
Once you have set up your subscription and launched Exclaimer Cloud, you can choose to Connect to your email system or Try the Signature Designer:
- Select Connect to your email system then click Next to choose the features that you wish to configure.
- Select Apply to email from all devices and see before you send in Gmail:
- Click Next to view a summary of tasks that will be completed during this setup:
- Click Next to choose an account with Super Admin permissions for your G Suite account:
- Once you have selected the account, you are prompted to grant access for Exclaimer Cloud to access your Google account:
- Click Allow to grant permission and verify the installation.
The wizard will now check for an existing installation of the Exclaimer Cloud G Suite application:
Having confirmed that the application has not already been installed, Exclaimer Cloud will require you to complete the application installation.
- You are now prompted to Integrate with Google, to allow Exclaimer Cloud to read data from your Google Directory and update users' signatures in Gmail. Click Integrate with Google:
- The install screen for Exclaimer G Suite is displayed. Click Install:
- Click Domain Install to continue:
The Domain wide install window is displayed:
- Click CONTINUE to grant permission for the Exclaimer G Suite app to be installed.
- Click ALLOW to proceed:
A window is displayed with the message that Exclaimer G Suite has been installed:
- Click DONE to close the window.
- Go back to the G Suite setup wizard and click Next:
Exclaimer Cloud will now check the installation of the Exclaimer G Suite application:
The next page of the wizard contains Host and IP address information that needs to be configured in the Google Admin Console:
- Follow the instructions to complete the required configuration in the Google Admin Console, then return to the wizard and continue with the steps outlined below.
- Once the required setup has been completed in the Google Admin Console, select I have completed the setup in G Suite checkbox then click Next to synchronize the data:
When the data synchronization is complete, a confirmation is displayed:
- Click Next to complete the wizard and create your first signature:
- Once you have created your signature, you can choose to define Signature rules in order to determine if a signature should be applied server-side and/or client-side.