Relevant Products: Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for G Suite
This article guides you through the process of configuring your Exclaimer Cloud subscription, for BOTH server-side and client-side deployment.
The Setup wizard will walk you through the steps required to grant permission for Exclaimer Cloud to:
- Synchronize data from your Google Directory to an Exclaimer Cloud Signatures database (so it can be applied to your signatures).
- Configure G Suite email routing (routing messages via Exclaimer Cloud) so signatures can be applied.
- Synchronize signatures to your users' Gmail.
Running the setup wizard
Follow these steps to run the setup wizard:
- Having set up your subscription and launched the product, you can either select Connect to your email system or Try the Signature Designer:
- Select Connect to your email system then click Next to choose the features that you wish to configure.
- Select both the options as displayed below:
- Click Next to view a summary of tasks that will be completed during this setup:
- Click Next to choose an account with Super Admin permissions for your G Suite account:
- Once you have selected the account, you are prompted to grant access for Exclaimer Cloud to access your Google account:
- Click Allow to grant permission.
The wizard will now check for an existing installation of the Exclaimer Cloud G Suite Marketplace application:
Having confirmed that the application has not already been installed, Exclaimer Cloud will require you to complete the application installation.
- To complete the installation, click the Integrate with Google button:
- You will now be directed to the G Suite Marketplace. Click DOMAIN INSTALL to continue:
The Domain wide install window is displayed.
- Click CONTINUE to grant permission for the Exclaimer G Suite app to install:
A window is displayed requesting the rights for the Exclaimer G Suite app to access your domain data.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the application's terms of service and click Accept to confirm.
The Exclaimer G Suite app is now installed - a window is displayed to confirm this.
- Click DONE to close the window.
- Close the G Suite Marketplace window.
- Once the app has been installed, click Next in the G Suite Application window of the Exclaimer Cloud wizard:
Exclaimer Cloud will now check the installation of the Exclaimer G Suite application.
- The next page of the wizard contains Host and IP address information that needs to be configured in the G Suite Admin Console:
- Follow the instructions to complete the required configuration in the G Suite Admin Console, then return to the wizard and continue with the steps outlined below.
- Once the required setup has been completed in the G Suite Admin Console, click the I have completed the setup in G Suite checkbox then click Next to synchronize the data:
When the data synchronization is complete, a confirmation is displayed:
- Click Next to complete the wizard and create your first signature:
- Once you have created your signature, you can choose to define Signature rules in order to determine if a signature should be applied server-side and/or client-side.