You have created your signature template and would like to add some social media icons that will only be visible for users with those particular social media accounts.
- Insert an HTML table that has a minimum of 1 Row. The number of columns will depend on how many social media icons you have. In this example we will be using 4.
- Insert your social media icons to each cell that will have a static icon.
- Inside the cell that will have a Dynamic Icon, insert a conditional field. Fields > Advanced > Conditional Field.
- Create your condition to hide if a particular field is not present:
- Inside of the Then this conditional field's value is add the final social media icon. You can do this by clicking on the three dotted box and going to Fields > Dynamic Content > Custom Image:
- Upload the required image and set your hyperlink to be the field you set in Step 4
Around this social media icon you will need to add the following code:
- Click OK to all the windows back to the signature design. Then go to the Source tab and locate this conditional field.
- Remove the <td> and </td> from around the conditional field.
- Click the Conditional Field and under the Properties window located on the right of the screen. Set the Interpret Markup option to True:
Add to the first two <TD> the following code:
Locate in the Source tab the TABLE section and change the Width value to Auto. Once this has been completed, the source code should look similar to the below screenshot.