You have created your signature template and would like to add some social media icons that will only be visible for users with those particular social media accounts.
To add social media icons:
- Insert an HTML table that has a minimum of 1 row. The number of columns will depend on how many social media icons you have.
In this example, we will be using 4.
- Insert your social media icons to each cell that will have a static icon.
- Inside the cell that will have a Dynamic Icon, insert a conditional field.
Fields > Advanced > Conditional Field.
- Create your condition to hide if a particular field is not present.
- In Then this conditional field's value is, add the final social media icon. You can do this by clicking on the three-dotted box and going to Fields > Dynamic Content > Custom Image:
- Upload the required image and set your hyperlink to be the field you set in Step 4.
Around this social media icon you will need to add the following code:
- Click OK to all the windows back to the signature design. Then go to the Source tab and locate this conditional field.
- Remove the <td> and </td> from around the conditional field.
- In the Properties window, click the Conditional Field (located on the right).
Set the Interpret Markup option to True:
Add to the first two <TD> the following code:
Locate in the Source tab the TABLE section and change the Width value to Auto. Once this has been completed, the source code will look similar to this: