Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition | Signature Manager Outlook Edition | Signature Manager Office 365 Edition
You are looking to add an additional row or column to your signature template that should only apply to an individual user, department, office location etc.
This can be achieved by using a conditional field and a little bit of html code.
- Build the signature template using a HTML table with rows and columns as required.
- Insert a conditional field into the table row/cell that you require to be conditional:
Then, setup your conditional field:
- Go into the Source tab and find your conditional field:
- Copy from the start of the <tr> wrapping the condition to the closing </tr> after the condition. I've highlighted these in the below screenshot:
- Open the conditional field and paste this into the condition you have just setup:
Insert the banner/text that is required to be added here:
- Say OK to all of these windows. Click once on the conditional field and on the right of the screen set the Interpret Markup to be True:
- Remove the code you copied from around the condition, but leave the field in the same place:
- This field will now only display if the condition is met, it will then generate a new table row and cell automatically and place the banner image in.