From 30 June 2021, the following On-Premise products will no longer be available for purchase:
- Exclaimer Auto Responder
- Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange
- Exclaimer Mail Archiver
For any further questions, please contact the Exclaimer Sales team.
You attempt to use the restore to mailbox feature from a search in Mail Archiver but the attempt fails. An error similar to the following is shown in the Event Viewer:
This error is due to the maximum message size limit for restoration being exceeded.
The restore to mailbox feature utilises EWS, and the maximum message size limit can be increased on your Exchange server:
- On your Exchange server, navigate to %ExchangeInstallPath%ClientAccess\exchweb\ews\
- Edit the file web.config using Notepad
- Change the value of httpRuntime maxRequestLength to a higher value
- Open a command prompt as an admin
- Run IISRESET
- Restart the login session in Mail Archiver Web Portal (or search).