Relevant Products: Signature Manager Exchange Edition
Users are reporting that their Sent Items are not updating to include their signature. When you look at the Event Viewer logs for Exclaimer Sent Items Update Service you see the following error:
This error is caused by the Exclaimer Sent Items Update Service not having an account set onto the service.
To resolve this issue, you need to update the application to have a username and password:
- Open Control Panel, within Administrative Tools, select View local services (or enter services.msc in the Start menu).
- Search for this service: Exclaimer Signature Manager Exchange Edition Sent Items Update Service then right-click and open the Properties for the service:
- Select the Log On tab then select This account option.
- Enter the Sent Items Update Service account credentials in the following format:
Username: [email protected]
- Click Apply then OK to save the changes made.
Please ensure the service keeps running.